Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

 

Well, well, well, another Valentine's Day has come and gone!  Started out very well, somewhere in the midde of the day it went very wrong and now I just have a headache!!


In our message today at church one of the things said was; "don't look at what you don't have, but look at what you do have"  Sooo I am going to try and live life that way from now on.
The things I do have that gave me joy on this Valentine's day were;


Oh course, the Love of Jesus and the Salvation of my soul
My whole family, especially my parents
A wonderful e-card from my niece, Gina
Natalee and Lola who spent the day with me
and Jeremy who spent the day with me
A Wonderful Church and Church Family where I spent the morning
Great friends on facebook who encouraged me through another Valentine's Day without a Valentine!


So all in all, I guess the Pastor was right, when you concentrate on what you do have instead of what you think you are lacking, it does seem a whole lot better!! ~~
Thank you Jesus for all that I do have, all that you have given me, especially for your Love and care~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment