Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!!

 
 
 I LOVE the SNOW!!   

Job 37:5-7

  God's voice thunders in marvelous ways;
       He does great things beyond our understanding.
  He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,'
       and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'
  So that all men He has made may know his work,
       He stops every man from his labor.


 **Before viewing below, "pause" music
 
 **Before viewing below, "pause" music


ox  views from my front door   xo

Enjoy Your Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey new bloggy friend!

    I stumbled across your site this evening....It's beautiful! Love your snow photo's & enjoyed the video! Also, love the scripture references on your posts!!

    I'm following your blog now and look forward to visiting again!! Hope you'll stop by my site for a visit too sometime!!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete