Monday, February 8, 2010

First Ever Blog Post!





WOW!! My first blog entry Ever!! What do I say? What do I write?

I guess I will say all I can sa
y......Praise The LORD!! I want to thank the Lord God for All He has done in my Life, All that He has given me, for All that He IS! I Love you Lord, you are my Life and my All....my first Blog is dedicated to YOU, Lord, Dedicated to the ONE who gave me life, who Loves me, the Creator of the Universe, the Lamb of God, who Takes AWAY the Sins of the World! You and You alone are Worthy of All the Praise, All the Glory and All the Honor!!

I Love you Lord and pray that you will be with me all the Days of my Life xoxo

1 Chronicles 4:10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I love to write, therefore I blog and write. I also love to read blogs, so I added myself as a follower to your blog. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete