Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 3

This is just a shorty to say Hello, I hope everyone had a great day!  Just looking forward to the snow storm that is supposed to come our way!  My day didn't start out too well, but ended up very nicely!  I would just like to leave everyone with a Bible verse before I go to bed;

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Love Is the Greatest
  If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.  If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.  If I gave
everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;  but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

Let us remember to Love one another and to abide in love and to win people over with our Love, the Love of Christ in us.  Also keep the below verse in mind. 

1 Corinthians 13:13
But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

In His Love, kathy  <>< 

PS Pictures were taken in the Bronx and were on the side of an auto body centerI love the "One Way" sign  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment