Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gina is Turning 10!!

   I remember 10 years ago on a Snowy St Patrick's Day, little Gina Joy was born!  Oh, what a Wonderful Day!  Now 10 years later, she is a Sweet girl who we all Love!
   I have two pictures that I think are so Wonderful, because they show Gina Joy with Two very Important people in her life, Her Mema and Tata!  I Love these pictures so much because I Love the People in them.....
A few days before her 10th Birthday Celebrating with her Family!

How happy am I that God gave me my Loving Mother & Father and how great it is for Gina to have such Wonderful Grandparents!

May Gina Joy stay Close to the Jesus all the days of her life!

 And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today.  Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.  Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders.    Deuteronomy 6:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment